Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Submit a form programmatically
Author:??(208.25.12.---)
Date:???03-19-03 07:02

Is there a way in PHP to submit a form without the user having to push a submit button? I want to query a database and display a specific page based on the query result - i.e

$myvar = result of a mysql query
if $myvar == some value
display page1.php
else if $myvar == some other value
display page2.php
else if $myvar == yet another value
display page3.php

I don't want the user to have to hit a submit button to get the proper page to display. The user has no interaction with the form so there are no events from which to fire JavaScript code either. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

?Topics Author? Date
?Submit a form programmatically??new
Mary 03-19-03 07:02?
?Re: Submit a form programmatically??new
bastien 03-19-03 08:06?
Gabriel 03-19-03 09:07?
Mary 03-19-03 12:17?
chetan 03-21-03 05:00?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > Is there a way in PHP to submit a form without the user > having to push a submit button? I want to query a database > and display a specific page based on the query result - i.e > > $myvar = result of a mysql query > if $myvar == some value > display page1.php > else if $myvar == some other value > display page2.php > else if $myvar == yet another value > display page3.php > > I don't want the user to have to hit a submit button to get > the proper page to display. The user has no interaction with > the form so there are no events from which to fire JavaScript > code either. Is there a way to do this? > > Thanks! ">??

Provided By
Phorum