Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?PHP Bundle Download help
Author:??(---.syd.iprimus.net.au)
Date:???06-11-03 05:06

Hello, I am currently developing a script where it bundles the selected documents (by using checkbox for multiple selections) in a form into a zip file and downloads to the users computer. I have completed the form on the page and I am now working on the PHP script. I have six documents (in the form the user can select .doc or .pdf format) and don't have any clue of how to script it so that the selected documents from a list are bundled into a zip file and then to download to the users computer. Thanx

?Topics Author? Date
?PHP Bundle Download help??new
Michael A 06-11-03 05:06?
?Re: PHP Bundle Download help??new
bastien 06-13-03 10:16?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > Hello, I am currently developing a script where it bundles > the selected documents (by using checkbox for multiple > selections) in a form into a zip file and downloads to the > users computer. I have completed the form on the page and I > am now working on the PHP script. I have six documents (in > the form the user can select .doc or .pdf format) and don't > have any clue of how to script it so that the selected > documents from a list are bundled into a zip file and then to > download to the users computer. Thanx ">??

Provided By
Phorum