Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Re: someone fix this please
Author:??(---.cpe.net.cable.roger)
Date:???06-13-03 10:23

if you think i am gonna spend time trying to fix your code when you won't even tell us what the problem is, you are outta your mind...the trick to getting help here is to provide:

1. a concise explanation of the problem (fix this does not count)

2. a explanation of what you wanted to accomplish with the code

3. the relevant peice of code and not the whole damn page...do you think someone is gonna sort through one of my 2000 line pages to find a mistake? no, didn;t think so...so you should not do this either...

try reposting in a useful and intelligent manner and we shall see what happens

?Topics Author? Date
?someone fix this please??new
Ralph 06-11-03 01:48?
?Re: someone fix this please??new
bastien 06-13-03 10:23?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > if you think i am gonna spend time trying to fix your code > when you won't even tell us what the problem is, you are > outta your mind...the trick to getting help here is to provide: > > 1. a concise explanation of the problem (fix this does not > count) > > 2. a explanation of what you wanted to accomplish with the code > > 3. the relevant peice of code and not the whole damn > page...do you think someone is gonna sort through one of my > 2000 line pages to find a mistake? no, didn;t think so...so > you should not do this either... > > try reposting in a useful and intelligent manner and we shall > see what happens ">??

Provided By
Phorum