Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Undefined variable!?
Author:??(---.umdc.umu.se)
Date:???07-08-03 06:46

Please help me! I had a homepage using a different php version that im using right now... My current version is php 4.3.1 and i cant get the variables right.
Could you guys just check up on my code to see where I made an error?

bilder.php:

$query = "select * from bilder order by id";
src='".$row["bild"]."' border=0 width=50 alt='".$row["beskrivning"]."'>

the page visa_bild.php has this query:
$query = "select * from bilder where id= '$id'";

but for some reason, the variable id is not sent to visa_bilder.php. It complains about the variable "id" is not defined. How come?

thanks
\\mwg

?Topics Author? Date
?Undefined variable!???new
MwG 07-08-03 06:46?
?Re: Undefined variable!???new
kriz 07-08-03 14:29?
?Re: Undefined variable!???new
Mwg 07-09-03 04:15?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > Please help me! I had a homepage using a different php > version that im using right now... My current version is php > 4.3.1 and i cant get the variables right. > Could you guys just check up on my code to see where I made > an error? > > bilder.php: > > ..... > $query = "select * from bilder order by id"; > ...... > href=javascript:WinOpen('visa_bild.php?id=".$row["id"]."','".$row["width"]."','".$row["height"]."');> src='".$row["bild"]."' border=0 width=50 > alt='".$row["beskrivning"]."'> > ..... > > the page visa_bild.php has this query: > $query = "select * from bilder where id= '$id'"; > > but for some reason, the variable id is not sent to > visa_bilder.php. It complains about the variable "id" is not > defined. How come? > > thanks > \\mwg ">??

Provided By
Phorum