First Time PHP'ers
Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help
RFP Direct

?
?Jabbamonkey, reply to field exists...
Author:??(---.ym.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:???02-16-04 15:49

You can ADD another column (ie photo_exists), a boolean value to indicate the filling of the photo field and then explicitly name the fields to be queried leaving out the photo field...if the photo_exists value is true (or 1 or yes) then provide a link to the image, if not then indicate there is no image for this record...

Bastien

PS your other thread got busted for reply to the aime thread about being gay...

I'm trying to discourage this kind of posts to keep things focused for the rest of us...I DID not remove the post, the webmaster did

?Topics Author? Date
?Jabbamonkey, reply to field exists...??new
bastien 02-16-04 15:49?
?Re: Jabbamonkey, reply to field exists...??new
Jabbamonkey 02-16-04 16:04?
bastien 02-16-04 17:52?
Jabbamonkey 02-17-04 05:17?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > You can ADD another column (ie photo_exists), a boolean value > to indicate the filling of the photo field and then > explicitly name the fields to be queried leaving out the > photo field...if the photo_exists value is true (or 1 or yes) > then provide a link to the image, if not then indicate there > is no image for this record... > > Bastien > > PS your other thread got busted for reply to the aime thread > about being gay... > > I'm trying to discourage this kind of posts to keep things > focused for the rest of us...I DID not remove the post, the > webmaster did ">??

Provided By
Phorum