Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Re: File Upload Problem
Author:??(---.nyc.rr.com)
Date:???03-04-04 05:24

See my first post, as it contains all the code required. Make sure the following are correct....

1. Make sure the path to your directory is correct. Check with your webhost to find out the exact path:
$photopath = "/usr/home/web/users/12345ABC/photos/";

2. Make sure your form field contains the enctype="multipart/form-data" information:

3. Make sure your folder permissions are set. In my example, my "photos" folder permissions had to be set. This is probably why you were getting an error. Your folder isn't allowing the files to be uploaded into the directory.

Jabbamonkey

?Topics Author? Date
?File Upload Problem??new
Jabbamonkey 02-17-04 10:09?
?Re: File Upload Problem??new
Jabbamonkey 02-17-04 18:11?
sayma 03-03-04 20:37?
Jabbamonkey 03-04-04 05:24?
sayma 03-06-04 20:35?
sayma 03-07-04 19:40?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > See my first post, as it contains all the code required. Make > sure the following are correct.... > > 1. Make sure the path to your directory is correct. Check > with your webhost to find out the exact path: > $photopath = "/usr/home/web/users/12345ABC/photos/"; > > 2. Make sure your form field contains the > enctype="multipart/form-data" information: >
enctype="multipart/form-data"> > > 3. Make sure your folder permissions are set. In my example, > my "photos" folder permissions had to be set. This is > probably why you were getting an error. Your folder isn't > allowing the files to be uploaded into the directory. > > Jabbamonkey ">??

Provided By
Phorum