Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?ODBC to SQL via PHP
Author:??(65.162.128.---)
Date:???05-07-04 08:00

I got a script finished completely to take data from a MS Access 2000 DB using the ODBC service and add it to a MySQL database. All in PHP (4.3.5) but im running in to a problem. This database is rather large and riddled with quotes and apostrophes. 99% of which work completely. But on one record in the word it's; the apostrophe crashes the INSERT query. We use it more then 200 times in that one table and only that instance crashes. I was guessing an encoding problem but i havent a clue how to slove it. Un fortunately i have no other choice. Any ideas, suggestions, or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

?Topics Author? Date
?ODBC to SQL via PHP??new
Glenn 05-07-04 08:00?
?Re: ODBC to SQL via PHP??new
bastien 05-07-04 09:08?
?Re: ODBC to SQL via PHP??new
Glenn 05-07-04 09:39?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I got a script finished completely to take data from a MS > Access 2000 DB using the ODBC service and add it to a MySQL > database. All in PHP (4.3.5) but im running in to a problem. > This database is rather large and riddled with quotes and > apostrophes. 99% of which work completely. But on one record > in the word it's; the apostrophe crashes the INSERT query. We > use it more then 200 times in that one table and only that > instance crashes. I was guessing an encoding problem but i > havent a clue how to slove it. Un fortunately i have no other > choice. Any ideas, suggestions, or fixes would be greatly > appreciated. ">??

Provided By
Phorum