First Time PHP'ers
Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

?
?Login script
Author:??(80.242.7.---)
Date:???04-01-05 12:55

I have wrote a script for loging in a system. It has nothing special, just checking the username and password, then set a session variable.
But when I log out the system and destroy the session, looks like it's still alive. Why? because if you hit "Back" button of your browser, you can still surf through the member area. Also when I look at my temp folder (my own comuper-server and an online provider), I saw there is again a session created.
How can I "realy" log out of the system (I mean a solution for complete destroying session)?

?Topics Author? Date
?Login script??new
Nazanin Rezaei 04-01-05 12:55?
?Re: Login script??new
bastien 04-01-05 16:25?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I have wrote a script for loging in a system. It has nothing > special, just checking the username and password, then set a > session variable. > But when I log out the system and destroy the session, looks > like it's still alive. Why? because if you hit "Back" button > of your browser, you can still surf through the member area. > Also when I look at my temp folder (my own comuper-server and > an online provider), I saw there is again a session created. > How can I "realy" log out of the system (I mean a solution > for complete destroying session)? ">??

Provided By
Phorum