"; > > > I know that the dbase connections are fine, because it only > returns a null value if conditions are left off. When i put > the conditions into the syntax that's when it goes FUBAR! > > Many thanks. ">??
?

Search Help Board

PHP FAQ
PHP Articles
PHP Help
Bulletin Board

PHP Manual (NEW!)
First Time PHP'ers
Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Include file : Failure To Connect
";

I know that the dbase connections are fine, because it only returns a null value if conditions are left off. When i put the conditions into the syntax that's when it goes FUBAR!

Many thanks.

Author:??(---.NOL.NET)
Date:???06-10-03 10:20

I'm trying to include another PHP file in my code, but when I put a condition on it such as ....php?agentstation='$agenstationid'.... it gets the following error:

Warning: Failed opening 'agent_logfiles_total_call_count_inc.php?agentstation=$agentstationid' for inclusion (include_path='.; \apache\includes;\apache\htdocs\;\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin') in C:\apache\htdocs\admin\agent_logfiles_sort_by_agent.php on line 66

This one's driving me nuts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the syntax that I'm using to call the include file.

echo "
";
include ("agent_logfiles_total_call_count_inc.php?agentstation=$agentstationid");
echo "

?Topics Author? Date
?Include file : Failure To Connect??new
Kenny 06-10-03 10:20?
?Re: Include file : Failure To Connect??new
bastien 06-10-03 19:01?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I'm trying to include another PHP file in my code, but when I > put a condition on it such as > ....php?agentstation='$agenstationid'.... it gets the > following error: > > Warning: Failed opening > 'agent_logfiles_total_call_count_inc.php?agentstation=$agentstationid' for inclusion (include_path='.; \apache\includes;\apache\htdocs\;\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin') in C:\apache\htdocs\admin\agent_logfiles_sort_by_agent.php on line 66 > > This one's driving me nuts. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > > Here's the syntax that I'm using to call the include file. > > echo " nowrap align='center'>"; > include > ("agent_logfiles_total_call_count_inc.php?agentstation=$agentstationid"); > echo "

Provided By
Phorum