Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?session
Author:?session?(---.ny.av.com)
Date:???10-18-03 00:36

I got 2 questions about sessions.

1. Is it possible to change the session expire time with session_cache_expire? I have tried it, but it don't work! Is there any other solutions to destroy the sessions afer 15 minuts?

2. I have a login script, where the username and the crypted password are stored in a session. I use a function like this to check if the user is logged in:

sesion_start();
if($_SESSION['user'] == "User" and $_SESSION['pass'] == "Pass"){
echo "Okay"
}else{
include "login.php";
}

The values are checked with a mysql database, this is just an example.

But when I use the function session_start(); it creates a blank session, not that it is a big problem - but are there any way to check if a session is created, and then run the session_start() if it is?

Thanks!

?Topics Author? Date
?session??new
session 10-18-03 00:36?
?Re: session??new
bastien 10-18-03 08:45?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I got 2 questions about sessions. > > 1. Is it possible to change the session expire time with > session_cache_expire? I have tried it, but it don't work! Is > there any other solutions to destroy the sessions afer 15 > minuts? > > 2. I have a login script, where the username and the crypted > password are stored in a session. I use a function like this > to check if the user is logged in: > > sesion_start(); > if($_SESSION['user'] == "User" and $_SESSION['pass'] == > "Pass"){ > echo "Okay" > }else{ > include "login.php"; > } > > The values are checked with a mysql database, this is just an > example. > > But when I use the function session_start(); it creates a > blank session, not that it is a big problem - but are there > any way to check if a session is created, and then run the > session_start() if it is? > > Thanks! ">??

Provided By
Phorum