Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?I need some help.
Author:??(---.wi.rr.com)
Date:???01-14-04 19:33

I'm pretty new to PHP. I can do the basic stuff, setting up pre-built scripts, setting up a mysql database, etc. A friend of mine is shutting down his website and giving me his database. It's about 17 mb's. Well, I imported it into it's own mysql db. He also sent me the php files. But I keep getting a lot of errors when I try opening one of the php files. Since the name of the db below isn't the name of mine, I'm assuming it's still trying to read from his mysql db. Any suggestions?

Warning: main(./head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening './head.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 on line 3
Internal Error. Please go back to the Main Website.
Warning: main(./foot.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 on line 5

Warning: main(): Failed opening './foot.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 on line 5

Any help is appreciated.

?Topics Author? Date
?I need some help.??new
Andrew 01-14-04 19:33?
?Re: I need some help.??new
bastien 01-15-04 12:37?
?useless subject??new
federico 01-17-04 11:02?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I'm pretty new to PHP. I can do the basic stuff, setting up > pre-built scripts, setting up a mysql database, etc. A > friend of mine is shutting down his website and giving me his > database. It's about 17 mb's. Well, I imported it into it's > own mysql db. He also sent me the php files. But I keep > getting a lot of errors when I try opening one of the php > files. Since the name of the db below isn't the name of > mine, I'm assuming it's still trying to read from his mysql > db. Any suggestions? > > Warning: main(./head.php): failed to open stream: No such > file or directory in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 > on line 3 > > Warning: main(): Failed opening './head.php' for inclusion > (include_path='') in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 > on line 3 > Internal Error. Please go back to the Main Website. > Warning: main(./foot.php): failed to open stream: No such > file or directory in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 > on line 5 > > Warning: main(): Failed opening './foot.php' for inclusion > (include_path='') in /home/modernidiot/www/DB/tabs/get.php3 > on line 5 > > Any help is appreciated. ">??

Provided By
Phorum