Help with programming
Sql assignment help
PHP Homework Help

C# Help

?
?Desperate
Author:??(---.kc.rr.com)
Date:???01-14-04 06:20

I am VERY new to PHP. I am trying to fix our website so when a customer selects the city they live in that the request goes to the apropriate email address. Right now it goes to one email address so when I edit that and add in \\mail to the code below with the email address I get an error. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

if ($name == "" | $address1 == "" | $city == "" | $state == "" | $email == ""){$errorcheck = 1;}

if ($errorcheck <> 1){
$text = "A new user wants to join the Pete & Mac's mailing list:\n";
$text .= "\n";
$text .= "Name: $name\n";
$text .= "\n";
$text .= "Address:\n";
$text .= " $address1\n";
$text .= " $address2\n";
$text .= " $city, $state $zip\n";
$text .= " \n";
$text .= "Email: $email\n";
$text .= "\n";
$text .= "\n";
$text .= "Thanks.\n";

//mail("[email protected]", "New mailing list request", "$text","From: $email\r\n");
mail("[email protected]", "New mailing list request", "$text","From: $email\r\n");
}
?>

Welcome!

Join Mailing List

//mail("our email address", "New mailing list request", "$text","From: $email\r\n");
//mail("our email address", "New mailing list request", "$text","From: $email\r\n");
}
?>

>AL
>AK

Thank you so much.

?Topics Author? Date
?Desperate??new
Ginger 01-14-04 06:20?
?Re: Desperate??new
Phillip Harrington 01-14-04 09:24?
Go to Top??|??Go to Topic??|??Flat View??|??Search?
??|??
?Reply To This Message
?Your Name:
?Your Email:
?Subject:
Email replies to this thread, to the address above.
??wrote: > > I am VERY new to PHP. I am trying to fix our website so when > a customer selects the city they live in that the request > goes to the apropriate email address. Right now it goes to > one email address so when I edit that and add in \\mail to > the code below with the email address I get an error. PLEASE > HELP!!!!!! > > if ($name == "" | $address1 == "" | $city == "" | $state == > "" | $email == ""){$errorcheck = 1;} > > > if ($errorcheck <> 1){ > $text = "A new user wants to join the Pete & Mac's mailing > list:\n"; > $text .= "\n"; > $text .= "Name: $name\n"; > $text .= "\n"; > $text .= "Address:\n"; > $text .= " $address1\n"; > $text .= " $address2\n"; > $text .= " $city, $state $zip\n"; > $text .= " \n"; > $text .= "Email: $email\n"; > $text .= "\n"; > $text .= "\n"; > $text .= "Thanks.\n"; > > //mail("[email protected]", "New mailing list request", > "$text","From: $email\r\n"); > mail("[email protected]", "New mailing list request", > "$text","From: $email\r\n"); > } > ?> > > > > Welcome! > charset=iso-8859-1"> > > > > > topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"> > > >
face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Join Mailing List
> > //mail("our email address", "New mailing list request", > "$text","From: $email\r\n"); > //mail("our email address", "New mailing list request", > "$text","From: $email\r\n"); > } > ?> > > >AL > >AK > > Thank you so much. ">??

Provided By
Phorum