This site provides articles, information and feedback on PHP, the Hypertext Preprocessor. ?Post a question on our bulletin board, engage in live discussions, or check out our articles which are updated weekly. ?We strive to cover all levels of PHP from beginner to advanced.
If you would like to contribute articles to this site please send us an email. ?Click on the contact link to the left.
- SQL Database Wrapper Functions
|When interacting with a database, functions are called that are common to every transaction; functions to establish a connection, execute the query and then close the connection.? This article shows how to create functions that will eliminate this redundancy.? We will create a Select function to retrieve data, an Insert function to insert data, an Update function to update data and a Delete function to remove data. (cont)...
- Oracle and PHP
|PHP provides built in functions to access just about every database that exists, including Oracle.? In the following pages, we will illustrate how to use these built in functions to communicate with an Oracle database. (cont)...
- Introduction to PHP - Getting Started
|In this article, we will show the basics of a PHP program. ?We will start with HTML output and progressively build up to variables and control structures.
- Introduction to PHP - HTML Form Input
Input is one of the most important aspects of any program, in any programming language.? How do you retrieve the information that a user has entered into your application?? In HTML, input is received through forms which contain text fields, buttons and combo boxes.? Once a form is complete a user can submit it.? Each component of the form then has data associated with it, in which the user filled in.? For instance, a text field for a person's name could have 'John Doe' as it's value. (cont)...
- Sending Email in PHP
|The PHP mail function has up to four parameters. ?The first parameter is the recipient of the message. ?The second parameter is the subject of the email message. ?The third parameter is the body of the message. ?And the fourth parameter is optional, which will be covered on the next page. (cont)...
- MySQL and PHP
|PHP provides built in functions to access just about every database that exists.? We will use the MySQL database in our examples because it is well designed, powerful and, most importantly, free in some situations.? For these reasons, there is a likely chance that it will be installed on the machine you are using to host your web pages. ? In this example, we will illustrate how to access MySQL using PHP. (cont)...
||Post A Question
- File path issues on Novell
- Related search
- mySQL "LIKE" usage q ..
- Delete form script please help
- replace range; ereg or preg_re ..
- autosurf script install
- Transforming dates
- IMAP functions haven't been in ..
- Do my Homework
- php Include
- Image output
- PHP & ORACLE
- deleting from a list of querie ..
- feedback script question
- E-mail with php/mysql
- sign a mime-body w/ openssl_pk ..
- creating new directory and sub ..
- MVC pattern IN php
- [JOB] MySQL/PHP Engineer, Los ..
- Image to MySQL table
- auto upgrade in autosurf scrip ..
- PHP sessions?
- MySQL Database Backup
- limit number of submits from a ..
- Form Action
- Variables not send to next pag ..
- Mail is not [bulk]
- Warning: session_start():... m ..
- PHP Multiple Newsletters HELP! ..
- PHP URL straight to database
- Emal forms getting SPAMMED
- MySQL help
- variables not getting passed
- The rest of the code
- Sending html mail
- PHP BATTLE System
- PHP email attachment tutorial
- External programs ---Grrrrrrrr ..
- emailer form
- Help wtih Months + Days
- HR tag
- Date conversion
- Editing records
- Basic Page Authentication
- Returning current file name
- help need in autosurf script
- system commands/ save results
- MIME types
- Just testing
- Checkbox and Texbox
- Checkbox and Texbox
- system commands /PHP